The very unique and awesome LG G5 smartphone is now available around the globe along with the United States. There is no doubt that it is good news for the users.
The LG G5 has lots of option, features and many more advanced controls that many times create confusions. The main problem which generally people face in LG G5 phone is that how to disable LG G5 automatic app update. As until now we haven’t received any official confirmation on LG G6 Release Date, let’s talk about the much hyped LG G5 here, and how we can easily disable automatic app updates on this Smartphone.
Also, there are many people, who want to have total control over what apps will update automatically. You can set the LG G5 to auto-update if you do not want to see the frequent automatic update notifications from the Google Play Store. Here is the explanation of how to turn OFF and ON automatic app updates from the Google Play Store.
If you are wondering about how people use Tinder on PC, Check This: How To Download Tinder For Pc – Full Guide
Important steps to turn OFF & ON automatic app updates for LG G5
You need set the things on Google Play Store when you want to enable or disable the automatic updates for the LG G5. You can follow the below steps to turn ON and OFF automatic app updates.
- Turn on your LG G5
- Select on the Google Play Store
- Now you need to tap the top left menu button next to the “Play Store”
- After that a slide out menu will come on your screen and then you need to select “Settings”
- Now you need to select “Auto-update apps” under the General settings.
- Now here you can select to “Automatically update apps” or “Do not auto-update apps”
- You need to make sure that, if you turn off the automatically update app feature on the LG G5, you will get notifications continuously that new apps need to be updated.
- Should you keep LG G5 automatic app updates ON or OFF?
- Now it’s time to take the final decision.You have to take it. It may be best to leave automatic app updates turned ON for those that are casual smartphone users or new to Android. This will help you to eliminate constant app update notifications. It will also reduce problems with apps not working correctly since you could forget to update them.
- You may not notice what features on the app is new if you leave auto-update ON the LG G5. The reason for this is because when updating the app, you wouldn’t have read the new features.