Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps available for smartphone users in our planet. Officially it has made its way through 9 billion matches till date. Time magazine has put a crown of “world’s hottest app” on it. The catch of this app is that it’s free to use and within a few minutes you can set up your profile on it and go for it without any hectic sign up session. Using Facebook, registration is simple and attaching Facebook profile with it makes your chances of visibility better. In case if you are not having a facebook account, try Tinder without Facebook.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD TINDER FOR PC
In order to run this awesome dating app on your PC, you need to go have an emulator for sure otherwise there will be no option to get the Tinder for PC. If you are thinking whether it will be as same as the process while we run other Android app on your PC, you are absolutely right. But here are some tweaks and you need to take care of these before proceeding to the final installation on your PC.
Check It: Snapchat vs KIK – Features Comparison
DOWNLOAD TINDER FOR WINDOWS USING YOUWAVE
If you have killed your spirit with Bluestacks, you can try youwave instead. All the steps are almost similar. Let’s check it out.
- Get the Youwave installer package downloaded in your PC.
- Once it gets downloaded, click on the installation file and get this installed. Get all the on screen instructions in command and follow those. Provide all the permissions.
- One thing should be mentioned here and that is if you are trying a free version then click on the free version but if you want to unleash the full potential of this, for a paid version instead.
- Open the Youwave and open the “Playstore” in it.
- Type Tinder and search it there.
- Once you have installed in your PC, open Tinder on your PC.
DOWNLOAD TINDER FOR PC USING BLUESTACKS
Bluestacks is still on the best list of Android emulator for sure and many users prefer to have this installed in their PC.
- Download the Bluestacks from its official site.
- Follow the on screen instructions and get it downloaded.
- Once it’s downloaded, and then installs the .exe file on your system.
- Now, log into Google Play using your Google account.
- Search Tinder and tap on the “install” button, it will be ready within few minutes and you can start using Tinder in your PC.